70 Lloyd Road, Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ 07423
|District, Board and School Goals|
District Goals 2018 - 2019
Board Goals 2018 - 2019
1. Create strong advocates for the district’s additional spending question, utilizing appropriate communication approaches and protocols.
2. Successfully negotiate a successor agreement with the Ho-Ho-Kus district bargaining units.
3. Through planning, agenda formulation, and discussion, place increased focus on reviewing district goal progress to ensure student achievement and prepare for the integration of the new CSA evaluation process.
School Goals 2018 - 2019
1. Refine the English/Language Arts units of study (K-8) to enhance coherence and provide professional development targeting balanced literacy.
2. Develop district STEM education curricula, utilization of resources, relationships with prospective industry and community partners, and classroom culture to align with our STEM vision statement.
3. Expand wellness education initiatives that provide students, teachers, and community members with resources that promote healthy mind/body practices, social-emotional learning, positive online behavior, and resilience.
“The Ho-Ho-Kus Public School is committed to a high standard of academic excellence in compliance with the|
core curriculum content standards in a safe and nurturing environment that will allow students to maximize their
potential and prepare them to be responsible, contributing members of a diverse society.”