|- Practice 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week (150 minutes/week)
- Pratice in a quiet room without distractions, with a stand and a hard chair with a straight back
- Quality not Quantity! Practice intelligently.
- Always Warm-Up.
- Having trouble? You can do it! Just follow these steps:
1. play just the first note
2. now add the next note
3. keep adding notes one at a time until
you can play the whole phrase
|- Practice slowly at first.
- Remember to breath!
- Take a break.
- Use a tuner and a metronome.
- Use a mirror to check your embouchure.
- Have fun! Improvise, make your own music, or play your favorite music. It all makes you a better musician!